It's finally Friday...I thought this day might never come!! Phew, we made it! Sloane and Wyatt have a field trip today so if you think of me I will be hiking in the woods and learning about animals. ;/ ...while Mark is golfing. LOL!! (It works well though because he will finish the same time as us...just in time for Friday Funday!!!)
I am linking up with Erika, Narci, and Andrea again for another "Friday Favorites."
I am not really someone who wears lots of make up or stays up with the current beauty trends. I haven't been that kind of girl. If I am being honest, I don't think I even wore actual foundation until after I got married. LOL! Over the past few year #maybebecauseIturned30 I started taking better care of my skin and even becoming interested some beauty products. Well, enough to find a few favorites. Ha ha!
1. Urban Decay Naked 3 I love this pallet! After a girl weekend a few years ago I came right home and purchased this. The colors are perfect and can be changed up so much. I like that there are lots of neutral options...like ya know...when I want to get dressed up to go to Dierberghs. #totallyjoking
2. It Works Preventage day cream, Repairage night cream, and Lip & Eye cream -I LOVE this stuff! Remember how I said I started taking care of my face...well I started using these about a year ago and can't say enough good about them. They are plant based so they are free of any harmful chemicals for your face. The night cream is SUPER light which isn't something that all night creams feel like....the Lip & Eye is LIFE CHANGING. I put a few spots under my eyes before we walk out the door for school and BAM- no bags or purple under my eyes! It's UNREAL!! I started putting it on Mark (yes, I actually put it on him with my own fingers) and the purple under his eyes is almost completely gone. He totally was a doubter because they had been there since he was a kid! So cool!!
3. OPI Drip Dry- Oh my goodness...this is LIFE CHANGING!!! My SIL introduced me to this stuff a few months ago. Thank goodness she keeps up with the beauty trends! It's amazing! You just drip it on freshly painted nails and they are dry to the touch in ONE MINUTE and COMPLETELY dry in FIVE minutes. You read that right....FIVE MINUTES!!!! This is great for me as I am usually painting my nails as I run out the door. Another bonus is Sloane doesn't have time to mess them up before they are dry. She is totally a girly girl, funny how that works right, and is pretty good about sitting still while her nails dry but this stuff is AMAZING!
4. R + Co Dry Shampoo - My parent's got me a year of Birch Boxes BEST. GIFT. EVER. last year and it's been so fun! Like I said earlier I am not one to try a lot of different stuff or even know some of these product exsist. Ha ha! The Birch Box has been perfect for me. This dry shampoo has been one of my fav. products so far...it's not super white like some of the other brands. It smells SO GOOD too! It lasts all day and makes your hair still really easy to style.
5. It Works Stretch Mark cream - My all time favorite product...it changed me. ;) I am kind of joking but kinda not. I carried twins to 36 weeks...I have been stretched in more areas than most. It's one thing to have the marks and have the kids to show for it...it's another to have a body/stomach and not have the babies to show off. A friend of mine gave me a bottle to try and IT WORKED! It has been an amazing transformation and I can't say enough good things about it. You can't knock it until you try it!!!
6. Super City Block - Ok, when I said I didn't wear make up until after I got married...this was the only thing I did wear in while I was in college. ;) It was because of the sunscreen. I had totally forgotten about it until Mix and Match Mama mentioned it the other day. I immediately ran out and got some before we went to Disney in March. It comes with a 25 SPF and the 40 SPF. I didn't mess around and went straight to the 40. It was PERFECT for the FL sun and I will continue to use it throughout the summer. It's hard to find something with 40 SPF that doesn't have an sunscreen feeling on your face. I put this under my powder foundation and can't even tell I have it on. My face didn't burn on vacation either. ;) I am looking forward to using this all summer!
*I didn't get paid for to talk about any of these favorites. ;) They are all because I love them! Your welcome...