Last month I blogged about a few goals I made for myself for February - let's see how I did...
1. Begin preparing clothes for vacation...Well, this wasn't a fail. I have purchased all the shorts and swimwear needed and we have an idea of the shirts we are going to make/have made. So that's progress...
2. Have a slumber party/movie night with the kids...FAIL! Didn't even think about it again after writing it down. #keepinitreal I think I will try this in April. LOL!
3. Get more sleep...I did do better on this one. There were multiple nights in I was in bed between 9:30 -10 This is at least an hour earlier than usual for me.
4. Finish Valentine's Day cards early..This one was a success. We finished with little complaining and they turned out so cute!
5. Run 3x a week and drink my daily H2O...running is a big fat F but the water drinking has been an A+
I wrote out new goals for March...I hope you join in setting short term goals for yourself! Happy March!!