You will have to excuse the wet spot on the paper...just keeping it real! ;) I am excited to hang these where I will see them everyday as a simple reminder. I wanted to keep them simple and obtainable but still push myself a little.
1. Begin preparing clothes for vacation...we were in Orlando last March and wore shorts and short sleeves. Assuming this is the case again this year we are in trouble. Well, the kids are ;( I have no shorts for Wyatt at all- like NONE. I want to have a list created (not in my head) of what I am going to pack because if I am honest I will have the suitcase open and gathering items about a week before we leave....
2. Have a slumber party/movie night with the kids...they have been asking to camp for a while now. Since it's winter that's not happening anytime soon. We love having family movie nights so I added that to the evening. I thought it would be fun to eat camping type food and snacks as we enjoy the movie...all while in the warm living room cuddled together. LOL!
3. Get more sleep...this one is a must! Mark and I got in such a bad habit of staying up SUPER late, like 11:30 or so. This might work well for some but I get up by 6am each morning and my children do not sleep through the night. So....need I say more!?!?!?
4. Finish Valentine's Day cards early..Sloane and Wyatt picked out some really cute craft/Valentine's card this year. They can both write their names now as well...so with that comes writing it 22 times!!!! I cringe just typing that number. I know they can't do it all in one sitting so I plan to space it out a bit. I am hoping this will make it more a little more enjoyable for all of us! ;)
5. Run 3x a week and drink my daily H2O...I was doing really well with my running in November and the beginning of Dec. then the holidays came...and went....;/ I need to get back outside again. I feel so much better when I have a routine that involves exercise. Drinking water is something I have always struggled with...I know, terrible! The past month I have been doing really well though and I want to keep it up!
- I challenge you to come up with at least 5 goals for the month of Feb. and WRITE THEM DOWN! I would love to hear what is important for you all. ;)