I can't believe it's already been a month. It's no lie when they say the days are long but the years are short. I just witnessed the FASTEST October EVER! You can read about October's bucket list: HERE. Erika and I are still working on the linky tool but would love for you to join our bucket list fun! Who doesn't love a good list, right!?!?!
As weird as it sounds it was kind of tough to come up with this bucket list. As weird as it sounds now that Halloween is pretty much over but all the stores have moved onto Christmas I struggled a bit to stay in the Fall mood.
1. Try a new "clean" recipe each week. That's one 1 a week. I am not going crazy and our dinners, for the most part, are pretty good. Lately though I have been struggling to come up with new recipes that are actually good for us. A few friends we discussing this recently so we are going to get together soon and swap some fun ideas. ;)
2. Start/find a good Bible study....and do it 5 days a week. I want so badly to build this into my daily routine but don't want to jump in a fail and just stop so...Monday I will begin.
3.Finish sewing the Thanksgiving outfits. My niece and Sloane are matching and I made their pants. I need to finish them SOON!
4. Take the kids to the Magic House at least twice. We have a pass we could use WAY more than we do. The kids LOVE it so it's a win/win!
5. Finish my Christmas shopping...we are soooo close to being able to check this off. I plan to finish and then TRY MY HARDEST to stay out of the stores!
6. Lastly, this month we are headed to DISNEY WORLD!!! The kids and I are going with Mark's mom for a week but Mark and his Dad are joining us for 1/2 the trip. I have such gracious in-laws and can't wait for the kids to see Mickey again!
Like I mentioned before: we don't have this post set up so you can link up so feel free to put it in the comment section!