We are hosting a new series titled "Monthly Bucket Lists." I always enjoy reading what fellow bloggers like to do with their family during certain times/seasons. Each month on the last day of the month, we'll blog about the things on our bucket list for the upcoming month. Next month, we hope to have our linky party stuff ready so that you guys can link up your bucket lists too!
Our October Bucket List:
1. Pumpkin Picking: I love this so much! There is a really fun pumpkin patch with lots of fun activities.
We I have lots of fun ideas/crafts for the kids to do with pumpkins so we can't wait to be able to spend an afternoon at the pumpkin patch! Not only do we have some fun crafts planned with pumpkins, as a tradition, we will carve pumpkins with my family during Sam A. Baker weekend! SO FUN!
2. Take a few fun Fall pictures of the kids. I would be lying if I said I didn't have some cute outfits waiting for a little fall picture taking. ;) I have had my eyes out for a fun place to take the kids to so I can check this off my list!
3. Bake an apple pie and if I am feeling really Martha Stuart bake some fall cookies. I think I put this on my list every year and still haven't checked it off. ;( We don't really eat apple pie around here so I can never bring myself to make one but I REALLY want to this year. I have no reason not too...I even have all the "fun" tools to make the baking easier!
4. Boo at the Zoo...we have always gone to the Boo at the Zoo event at the STL Zoo. Going again is a FOR SURE on my "to-do" list.
5. Last but not least, Oct. is Pregnancy and Infant Loss month. We will participate in the Walk of Remembrance for Ryder. I always see the #pictureaday pictures on Instagram and other social media and this month I want to participate in Carly Marie Project Heal this month.